Aside from my private practice, I conduct clinical assessments (a.k.a. immigration evaluations) for humanitarian visas. They include hardship waivers, cancellation of removal waivers, VAWA, U-Visa, T-Visa and Asylum.
As a Family Therapist, I am especially attuned to the impact of family separations. The feedback I have received from clients’ attorneys about the quality of my report have been quite positive with minimal rework. Here are some important benefits when selecting my services:
- I can conduct the interview in 3 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese). You do not need to look for a different therapist based on your client’s preferred language. I also speak German and understand French.
- I am able to provide quick reports, sometimes in as quickly as 7 days. Weekend emergencies available with a 20% expedite fee.
- I am trained by the Physicians for Human Rights and I am a volunteer for Asylum cases. All my protocols ensure the client is receiving a high quality assessment.
- I have extensive training in trauma (EMDR trained). I utilize a variety of psychometric tests.
- I am a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in the state of Florida. As Family Therapists, we are trained to explore how events can affect a person’s system. Family Therapy offers a systemic lens that best articulates a holistic impact of family separation. As a licensed clinician, I am able to diagnose.
- I am a Clinical Fellow with the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy.
- I offer an environment where clients feel welcome, safe, and confident. I am immediately available to their attorneys and can provide revisions quickly. I am able to see clients in person or virtually.
- I lived in 4 different countries, including in the Middle East. I understand the hardship faced by different cultures. I have a BA in International Relations.
- My reports contain references to current studies and peer-reviewed articles.
Call me at 754 800 4853 for a free 15 min consultation or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.